Let’s summarize. So what exactly is Bootstrap?
1. It is a free front-end framework for faster and easier web development.
3. It provides you with a convenient approach for creating responsive designs.
Why use Bootstrap?
1. It is novice-friendly, so you don’t have to master HTML or CSS before diving into it.
2. Its CSS works perfectly on either phones, tablets or desktops thanks to its responsive features.
3. Its core framework styles are preset to mobile-first approach.
4. All the modern browsers are entirely compatible with Bootstrap (Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer, Microsoft Edge, Safari, and Opera).
The “Bootstrap Tutorial” that we have prepared for you, will guide you progressively through Bootstrap elements, step by step.
Each lesson is provided with series of practical examples, and each of those examples brings you meaningful web design knowledge.
In this tutorial, you will use our Bootstrap overlay, which provides a marvelous appearance consistent with the standards of Material Design by Google.
The overlay is called Material Design for Bootstrap, and you can get it for free from our website.
If you want to get more excited and see possibilities offered by MDBootstrap, you can read more about it here:
…or you can jump directly into the tutorial and start to create some amazing things right now!